Due to BoConcept's social commitment and sense of responsibility, BoConcept has joined Global Compact in its attempt to build a more sustainable and inclusive global economy.
With this partnership, BoConcept shows its support of the ten principles of Global Compact with respect to human rights, labor, environment, and anti-corruption.
The ten principles are:
- Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights
- Make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses
- Businesses should uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining
- The elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labor
- The effective abolition of child labor
- The elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation
- Businesses should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges
- Undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility
- Encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies
- Businesses should work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery
Learn more about Global Compact
Visit the United Nations Global Compact website: